Questions for Michelle:
1. How many years have you been training?
2. What parts of being a high level gymnast do you like best?
3. What event do you enjoy the most and why?
4. What are some of the biggest challenges you have had to overcome?
5. What encouraging advice would you like to share with other student athletes?
Questions for Tressa:
1. How do you feel home learning has helped Michelle in her pursuits?
Home learning has really helped Michelle to develop a strong work ethic. She has learnt to make the most of her training time and work hard to achieve her goals. It has also allowed her to spend her days quietly doing her work, rather than exhausting her being at school. This allows her to have maximum focus while she is at gymnastics.