Enrolling vs Registering


  • You want the support and guidance of a BC certified teacher
  • You want feedback on your student’s work
  • You want the funding allocated to enrolled students for curricular support
  • You want full access to all the support options available to students at HCOS
  • You are committed to regular reporting and communication with your teacher


  • You want to direct your home education program without the support of a teacher
  • You do not want the requirements of reporting
  • You do not want resource funding