When you are new to home educating it can be overwhelming to try and figure out what curriculum to use. To help with this, we suggest you:
- Familiarize yourself with the resources available to you through our Learning Commons.
- Review our Curriculum Picks options by grade and subject that will assist you in addressing the standards of the BC Ministry of Education. Remember, these options are a pick-and-choose - you do not need to purchase the whole package.
- Select and purchase curriculum. We are grateful to have two approved vendor partners who carry HCOS Curriculum Picks. Order directly from one or more of these vendors using your HCOS Purchase Order Number,
Please note that although these options are correlated to the content competencies, your support teacher may request additional evidence that the curricular competencies have also been met. This may require the use of digital technologies, etc.
For further information:
- HCOS Curriculum Consultant Cynthia Duncalfe, firstname.lastname@example.org and also @ email@example.com, or schedule an appointment with her here, www.bit.ly/CynthiaDuncalfe.
- Homeschool Canada - contact Deb 1-778-809-3710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and also @ email@example.com
- Anchor Academic Services - contact Sandra 1-800-276-0078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and also @ email@example.com