When you are new to home educating it can be overwhelming to try and figure out what curriculum to use. To help with this, we suggest you:
- Familiarize yourself with the resources available to you through our Learning Commons.
- Review our Curriculum Picks options by grade and subject to assist you in addressing the BC Ministry of Education learning standards. Remember, these options are pick-and-choose, you do not need to purchase the whole package.
- Select and purchase curriculum. Homeschool Canada has committed to carrying the Curriculum Picks. Orders can be placed through the HCOS Purchasing Department via the Curriculum Order Form.
Please note that although these options are correlated to the content competencies, your support teacher may request additional evidence that the curricular competencies have also been met. This may require the use of digital technologies.
For further information about the resources contact:
- Cynthia Duncalfe HCOS Curriculum Consultant
- Email: email@example.com and also @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- By appointment: https://bit.ly/CynthiaDuncalfe.
- Debra Dumouchel Homeschool Canada
- Email: email@example.com and also @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (778) 809-3710.