Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Bible to be the only infallible Word of God inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God is the creator of all things.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal & visible return to this earth.
- We believe that salvation is available to all who call on the name of the Lord Jesus.
- We believe that His shed blood on the cross is sufficient to cleanse every person of his/her sins should he/she choose to repent.
- We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit, in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit within each believer, in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the unity of all believers in Christ.
- Therefore, we believe that man is to live in obedience to God's Word as a response to salvation in Jesus: to enjoy Him; to be directed by Him; and to please Him by doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with Him.
Code of Conduct
- Employees and contractors will agree with the Statement of Faith.
- Employees and contractors will conduct themselves according to high professional standards.
- Employees and contractors will avoid contentious and divisive behaviour, working to maintain a spirit of unity.
Philosophy of Education
- Courses, curriculum, and teaching will be delivered from a Christian worldview and perspective.
- Biblical truth and discipleship are central to our delivery of education.
- Parents and teachers will encourage children to discover their gifts and calling in God.
- Parents are ultimately responsible for the education and discipleship of their children, supported by the church and school.
Fundamental Values & Expectations of Staff
We acknowledge that in the Christian faith there is a diverse interpretation on some aspects of scripture. On such topics, KCCS will intentionally engage in dialogue with the employee, volunteer or contractor, valuing love and relationship, in order to come to an agreement. In the case where a debated topic does not result in agreement, the interpretation of KCCS will be held as the authoritative view. Please see the KCCS Fundamental Values & Expectations of Staff below:Fundamental Values & Expectations of Staff